ORBI RBK 20 ROUTER
Netgear launches its new model in the Orbi series; it is Orbi RBK 20 Router with many new features and quickly covered the 4000 sq ft of your beautiful home and came with the best wifi speed up to 2.2 gigabits per second. It is a tri-band wifi system, which covers all connected devices very quickly and gets the best network coverage at all places in your home. You can experience the no dead zone in your home, and it comes with four high powered internal antennas. Orbi router also offers fast lane 3 technology. It also offers the best wifi backhaul for gaming and streaming. The user can also experience voice commands to the router because it comes with Amazon Alexa and Google’s assistant.
SETUP OF THE NETGEAR ORBI RBK 20 ROUTER MANUALLY
- The user can quickly set up its brand new Orbi RBK 20 router.
- Now you need to unpack your brand new Netgear Orbi router.
- First, you need to unplug your modem.
- Now you can check the internet signals are proper.
- After this, you need to check the power supply is ok.
- Now you need to connect the modem and the router with the ethernet port.
- After this, you can check there is power on the Netgear Orbi RBK 20 router.
- Here you connect your computer with the router and the modem with the given ethernet cable.
- Now you can attach the router with the power supply.
- Here it would be best if you opened a web browser.
- Now you can need to enter the www.orbilogin.com, or you can also enter the IP address 192.168.1.1 of your router.
- The user can enter the username, and the password, here the admin is the username, and the password is password.
- Now you can see the setup wizard.
- Here you need to click on the radio button.
- If you click on the yes, then it detects the wifi automatically; if you click on the no, then you need to enter manually.
- After you can need to enter the language you like and the region where you are living and the time of that region.
- Now the user quickly logs into the settings.
SETUP OF ORBI RBK 20 ROUTER WITH ORBI APP
- First, you need to download the Netgear Orbi app.
- It is readily available on all play stores.
- Here you can unpack your Netgear Orbi RBK 20 router.
- You need to attach your router with a power supply.
- After installing the app, you need to enter the details of the Orbi router.
- You can now scan the QR code of the Orbi RBK router.
- It takes a few seconds to catch the settings of the router.
- Now You can able to use it for the settings.
- You can open a web browser.
- Here you need to enter the www.orbilogin.com, or you can also enter the IP address 192.168.1.1 of the Orbi router.
- Enter the username and password.
- Here the admin is the username, and the password is password.
- After this, you can easily access the settings.
- You can easily enable many features in the settings.
FIRMWARE UPDATE IN THE NETGEAR ORBI RBK 20 ROUTER
- First, you need to open a web browser.
- Here you can enter the www.orbilogin.com, and the user inserts the IP address 192.168.1.1
- After this, you can enter the username and the password, here the username is admin, and the password is password.
- Here you can click on the advanced settings.
- After this, you can click on the firmware update.
- Firmware update i
- Now you get the latest version of the firmware with many security patches.
FIRMWARE UPDATE WITH NETGEAR ORBI APP
- The user can easily update the firmware with the Netgear Orbi app.
- It is straightforward to update from the app.
- You need to click on the settings, and here you can again click to the firmware update,
- After this, you can get the latest firmware in a few seconds.
CHANGE THE DEFAULT SETTINGS IN THE ORBI RBK 20 ROUTER
- You r can easily change the default settings with the web domain.
- It only needs to open a web browser.
- Then you can enter www.orbilogin.com, or you can enter the IP address 192.168.1.1
- After this, you need to log in with all the details.
- After this, you can go to advanced settings.
- Here you can click on the wireless settings.
- After this, you can easily change the default settings.
RESET OF THE ORBI RBK 20 ROUTER
- It is a straightforward process of the reset.
- You can need to find the reset button on your router. After this, you need to press the reset the paper clip for a few seconds.
- Now you release the button, then LED lights to start flashing.
- Later a few seconds, you can see lights come stable. It means the reset process is complete. If you want to know more, chat with us.